Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Fun

Hi Second Graders,
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer break! I enjoyed a visit to Jacksonville, Florida. I helped my daughter set up her 2nd grade classroom. I enjoyed the nice hot weather there. If you get a chance, let me know all about your summer fun!

Love,
Mrs. Demmer

2 comments:

  1. Matthew enjoyed a trip up to Duluth, a family reunion in Montana. His favorite thing was fishing every night at our neighborhood pond with his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss C-J enjoyed spending her summer with three wonderful children as a nanny. I also enjoyed a road trip to the west. I visited Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and North Dakota. WOW! What a fun trip! I am so happy to be here now with Mrs. Demmer's class, I am learning so much and am excited for every day! Thanks class!

    ReplyDelete