If you are a past student or if are going to be in my new class I would love to hear from you. What have you been doing this summer? Do you have any plans for what is coming up? Take a moment to post a comment for me!
I just returned from a trip to visit my daughter in California. I had so much fun. I arrived San Francisco and we went to a couple bridal shops for Angie to try to find her wedding dress for next summer. Then we drove for 5 hours to get to Angie's home in McKinleyville. Then the next week we spent getting her unpacked and helping her make her new house into a cozy home. I had so much fun hiking in the Redwood Forest and walking on the beach. I sure hope you are all having a super summer too!
My daughter, Lauren, will be in your class this year. We were checking out your school website and stumbled across your blog. She was very shocked to see a picture of HERSELF at one of her ball games! (She is the one by the coach with her back to the camera.) She is very excited to start school. Enjoy the rest of your time off. School is just around the corner!!
Matthew has had a fun summer with a visit from Grandpa and Grandma a few twins games and lots of water fun.
ReplyDeleteI just returned from a trip to visit my daughter in California. I had so much fun. I arrived San Francisco and we went to a couple bridal shops for Angie to try to find her wedding dress for next summer. Then we drove for 5 hours to get to Angie's home in McKinleyville. Then the next week we spent getting her unpacked and helping her make her new house into a cozy home. I had so much fun hiking in the Redwood Forest and walking on the beach. I sure hope you are all having a super summer too!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter, Lauren, will be in your class this year. We were checking out your school website and stumbled across your blog. She was very shocked to see a picture of HERSELF at one of her ball games! (She is the one by the coach with her back to the camera.) She is very excited to start school. Enjoy the rest of your time off. School is just around the corner!!
ReplyDeleteTara Raymond