Setting up for the ginger bread houses
Every kids dream...Mountains of candy
Sarah's mom and grandma came to help.
Each child had a plate with a name on it set out for them.
Let the building begin
How wonderful is it to be able to use the small theater! What a great space.
Lots of smiles
villages are starting to appear...
I tried really hard to get a picture of everyone by the house they finished. However, they were so happy to get them packed up. If I missed your child I am sorry.
After they were done building gingerbread houses they moved on to constructing giant snowflakes
I hope you all have a great holiday break. I can't wait to take pictures of the kids sledding!
A extra big thank you to Jeanne Kuhlmann for setting up the Gingerbread house project. She does this every year for many of the teachers, even though her own kids are gone from the elementary. Her frosting is the best!!!! She also loves taking pictures too. Maybe we can post some of hers after the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment