Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mrs. Demmer's Birthday

December 5th is Mrs. Demmer's birthday!  I thought the kids were joking when I heard them say that she was turning 50.  Becky, you do not seem 50 at all.  I love that you are so proud of your age.


Everyone on staff brought her a flower! That was a lot of flowers! The frame was added to her Pooh collection.  All the kids signed the back.

On to stations

The kids are getting pretty far on the scrolls.

Then there was math using a real thermometer

They are always this excited!

I love when grandmothers help out!!!

Snack was awesome! They had Root Beer floats and cheetos along with cupcakes(birthdays always rock)



The kids borrowed my camera and took this shot of me.  It cracks me up how much they love bunny ears at this age.  I took a few minutes to read some of the introduce me puzzle pieces from the start of school.  It was so cute to see how far they had come.  If you happen to be in the class make sure you take a look at it.  It will really melt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment