
I love seeing the fellowship of moms that builds during volunteer times. I snapped this shot to just check my settings and it turned out to be one of my favorite shots.

Saying goodbye to Miss CJ is just so hard. I can't imagine what it would have been like if she would have been here for the whole semester. You can just tell by this picture that she and Mrs. Demmer have become good friends. Miss CJ, you are pretty amazing!

The kids and Becky all signed a card for her.


The first gift is a certificate for ABC Toy Zone. They have lots of teacher supplies that Miss CJ will need soon to set up her own classroom(maybe it will be in Byron!!!)

Remember all the "No" slips we sent in? Becky was able to order this chest full of stickers for Miss CJ because of them!

The kids also gave Miss CJ this sign with a wonderful quote.

They all signed the back so that she can keep them with her in every classroom she ever has!

Now on to stations!

One station was to have a super fun snack with Miss CJ. This gave all of them a chance to have a one on one with her.

Mrs. Demmer was in the hall with her station.

The kids got to start the tie dye t-shirts too! Here they are adding rubber bands to them.

Valerie and I were running this station. I feel bad for anyone running a station with me as I bop in and out so I can snap pictures. Thank you Valerie for being patient with me. You are way more focused than I am!

Here is Noah! The super star of the week!!!!

I tried to get a picture of each group having time with Miss CJ

Elizabeth having a laugh.


These two moms were new to stations. Initiation by fire!!! We had them carve not one pumpkin but 5!!!! It was actually amazing at how clean they kept it. Super cute pumpkins too!

Rubber bands everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment