We had 5 stations for the kids. One station was run by Heidi C(Sam's mom) she had all the kids turn classmates into MUMMIES! I love these pictures:-) I had so many pictures that I loved that I had to post a ton(keep in mind that I still have pictures from Art and the Big Blast!!!) Jennelle S(Curtis' mom) and her mother ran the snack station. It was tooooooooo cute(irony) with the bloody eyeball and dirt cups) This had to be the best snack ever for the kids. There was candy everywhere!!! look at all the yummy stuff! Where do they even start???? Anya(Salem's mom) ran the game station. The kids played pin the heart on the skeleton! Then they all won a gross prize. Fingers and brains and such! The craft station was ran by Mike(Matthew's dad) and Janelle(Sara's mom) The made masks and also put together gloves with Carmel corn. Having fun!!!! See how they are all starting to be orange!!!! The last station was to add faces to the tie dyed shirts! too funny! look at all the candy...makes you want to be a kid again. Have you hugged your Mummy today???? Making Carmel corn filled gloves. Ethan had everyone laughing with all of his Halloween jokes.
Mike and Matthew waiting in line to pin a heart on the skeleton. Look at how much fun the shirts are.
Some of the finished masks I love these shirts. Thank you so much Stacy(Kaleb's mom) for dying these for us. Taking time out to read a book to the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment