This party was a {HUGE} success! Thanks to all the parents who ran a station. Thank you so much for all your hard work. It was really nice to be able to photograph all of your children(and you!) because of all the volunteers. I loved hearing all the kids laughing and having such a good time. Ahhhh...Valentine's Day:-)

Making cards for a loved one


Thank you to Mr. Lovelace and Paula for running the tissue flower statin.

Love this photo!

Mali and Janelle ran the card station. They helped make those adorable painted heart cards.

Making candy Ipods...they may not work but at least they get to eat them, right!

Elizabeth took on this craft all by herself. Thank you to all the parents who donated supplies!

Thank you Valerie for your help too!

I loved that Mrs. Demmer got to spend the party time walking around and enjoying herself. I bet she had as much fun as the kids:-)

look at this organized chaos!!!It was the loudest I have heard the class, yet it was "happy" loud.

love when they write messages home

:-)

One of my favorite shots of the day

Another one of my favorites

Funny how some are so camera shy and others love to be in the pictures

This game made for some great photos...


Thank you to Tera for running the "Steal My Heart" game. This was a big hit with all the students.


I think she won this round

Love this picture too....Okay, I had a lot of favorites from the party.

The tissue flowers turned out awesome. Thanks Paula for your help too!


The decorated cookies were a huge hit too. Thank you to Anne for running the station and also bringing supplies. Another thank you to Stacy for her donation of cookies and frosting.




Time to open Valentine's

bring on the colored tongues...


I think they all had plenty of treats

more candy(they were given a limit of two things)

Love this picture:-)



It was really fun to see all the moms and dads sitting with their student and looking at Valentine's. I am so glad that one of your rewards for helping at the party was sharing that moment of pure joy(the things we never forget no matter how old we get right?) It was really wonderful.




No comments:
Post a Comment