Friday, February 5, 2010

I love to read month continues...


lots of great stuff for you today!

As I tested my settings the kids goofed in front of the camera.  Always some of my favorite shots.







One of my favorite things about Mrs. Demmer is that she takes the time to go over report cards one on one with every student.  Did you know that?  I think this is so wonderful!!

Mom's probably should not listen in on the report card conversations(that is not really why she is making this face..I think?)

Fox won the mystery reader contest for the week.  This is the book he won.  GO SWITZERLAND!




Mary Stemper is the aunt of Curtis.  She came by today to help with stations! She is also a reader of the blog.  Thanks for your help today Mary:-)


Curtis is writing a letter to his pen pal.  Make sure and ask your little student about the pen pal they have.
This is Matthew the new High School helper.

In the midst of stations we had a lock down drill.  I thought this was a great opportunity to snap shots for parents to see what happens.  I must tell you that it was actually a lot darker than it looks. All the kids gather in the bathroom until Mr. Rodemeyer tells them that it is all clear.  
Group photo time!

Bring on the silly photos. Can you say "Bunny Ears" If you can't beat them..encourage them right!

Can you find Mrs. Demmer?
Here is the great group shot.  Thanks for sending your little ones in red shirts for American Heart Association awareness and I love to Read Month! 
Next Friday is Read my Shirt day as well as our Valentine's day party.  
If there are any parents(aunts, uncles, grandma's, grandpa's, etc..) that would like to help with the party please let Mrs. Demmer know.  We could still use some more help.  

I noticed this on my way out the door.  I was told that all the second graders made a heart for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment