Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wacky Tacky take 2


Before I post more wacky tacky photos I wanted to throw in this bonus photo.  I ate lunch with the kids last Thursday.  That is the biggest treat.  You have no idea how much fun it is to eat lunch with them.  If you have not done that, you should give it a try.  I snapped this quick picture of a note from mom in a lunch box.  These are the fun things we do as parents and we never get to see the end result.  I love that I could catch that moment to share.
Back to wacky! Wacky but not smiling.
Super wacky and smiling! His hair was fau~halked but it did not last.  Mrs. Demmer was able to make it stand up for him. 
 Wacky...
Tacky...(do you think they will ever get over the bunny ears:-) Mrs. Demmer do you live in bunny ear land?  
Three cheers for spring!
One last picture of the projects they were working on Friday afternoon.  Hard to believe that it is almost St. Patrick's day.  Can you believe we have less than three months left of this school year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment