Friday, March 5, 2010

The sledding hill

I love these pictures.  It was really hard to narrow it down to just these.  How great is it that our kids get to sled twice a week! This day was perfect.  Great snow and sunshine!



These are the tree that managed to avoid the camera.  I will make sure and get them next time for sure.

This is Curtis sledding into the bush.  I didn't manage to get any of his face! I think that every time he went by me he was going too fast or he flipped the other way.  I will get him! 
































Another try at Curtis.







This is my favorite picture of the day.  I love seeing the snow fly up behind her.

















Walking back in


Mrs. Demmer took all of them back outside for a bonus sledding round.  Then she gathered all of them up to make a giant Snow Angel circle.

Ready..Set..

And Drop!





Trying to get back up.

This was such a fun day to be a photographer.  I plan to do this again so I can get a few more.  Because I loaded so many pictures I saved them for the web instead of my higher resolution.  If you want any of the pictures for printing please let me know.  

Also! keep checking back because I have lots more to post from yesterday's activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment